NAEPSDP Outstanding Contributor Award Applications/Nominations Due August 31
The National Association of Extension Program and Staff Development Professionals annually honors a member of the association with an Outstanding Contributor Award. This award recognizes individuals who initiate and develop creative ways to enrich the learning process. Efforts may focus on innovative programming or tools for staff development, evaluation, or administrative processes at local, regional, state or national level.
Nominees must be members in good standing with the organization. Nomination statements should focus on the accomplishments of the candidate and the positive impact of the nominee on program and staff development or related areas within the scope of NAEPSDP members.
Self-nominations are accepted. All nomination materials must be submitted using the online form below by August 31. The award will be presented at the NAEPSDP Annual Meeting.
To nominate yourself or someone else, please complete the online application/nomination form below.
Criteria for selection as the NAEPSDP
Outstanding Contributor includes:
· Responsibility and History: Nominee’s responsibilities and history in administrative and program and staff development.
· Standard of Performance: Nominee’s exceptional standard of performance and his/her ability to be innovative within the job.
· Innovation: Demonstrated innovative program/tools/accomplishments or creative contributions of the nominee.
· Impact: Positive impact the nominee has had upon his/her program area(s).
· Unique Qualities: Unique qualities of the nominee that you most want to highlight for the awards committee.